Tuesday, November 16, 2010

status on the status

I got a great laugh out of this last week. It basically has been my life the past month and will most likely continue through the end of the year.



As a result, I do not get much done during the day and am forced to work evenings and nights to accomplish my tasks. I guess it is the price to pay for having a seemingly relaxing year at work thus far. Better now than a few months earlier when I had two stage races.

I did get a bike ride in this past weekend. A little challenge and/or experiment of my own; if you will. I'll try to find my camera and download the pictures and write something about it before this weekend's ride (going to do a fixed gear road ride for a few hours on my new fixed gear road bike).

Time for some rest. I need it... bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home