Sunday, June 06, 2010

2010 Trans-Sylvania Epic MTB Stage Race

The first annual Trans-Sylvania Epic seven day mountain bike stage race in central Pennsylvania has come and gone.

This event was one of the most enjoyable multi-day events I have attended. The technical terrain in central PA is some of my favorite terrain to ride. Riding it for seven days with friends and new-found friends was such an awesome thing to do.


(my finisher's medal)

I got home a few hours ago. Need some rest before I go back to work tomorrow.

Thank You Mike and Ray for all your hard work putting this event on.

More to come from myself, Peter, Dicky, Greg and others. Us singlespeeders had a blast. In the meantime you can check out what Colt and Co have to say/present.

This will serve as my go-to page for summarizing this event.

Trans-Sylvania Epic Table of Contents:
The Week Before

Day Zero

Day One

Day Two

Day Three

Day Four

Day Five

Day Six

Day Seven

1 Comments:

Blogger Georges Rouan said...

Nice work Doug!

6/09/2010 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home