Saturday, April 05, 2008

feeling good

Wednesday night's mountain bike ride was fairly fast and contained lots of climbing. I felt great. It was Salem Mazzaway's birthday too. Happy Birthday Salem! Always a pleasure to ride with him.

Went out on the road with Becca today for a few hours. Felt good.

To wrap things up I'm feeling good.


Decided I will be making my way over to the first Root66 Race next Saturday. Its in Middlebury CT. I did it a few years ago. Probably enter in the Expert 19-29 class with the 29er SS. It'll be a good venue to test how I'm feeling. It will also be strange. 21.2miles?

The following weekend is the Cohutta 100!

That reminds me. I need to get my act together and compile a list of what races I want to frequent this season..

1 Comments:

Blogger skullhead said...

I believe that I will be in Philly, hung over on that upcoming Sat...from drinking to cover the soreness of fresh ink...however, the pain is nothing compared to the itching that will occur a few days afterwards. Good luck with you race...you ready for Hustle and Flow?

4/11/2008 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home