Monday, March 10, 2008

catching up

I am still alive, kind of. Work has totally consumed me since returning from Colorado. I guess that is what happens when you're given more and more responsibility in the corporate world. It kind of sucks but then again I enjoy what I'm doing and the challenges presented before me.

Anyway, I spent a week in the Crested Butte Colorado area with my friend Travis back in early February. Had a blast snowboarding some of the best snow I've encountered. Spent a day demoing 2009 snowboards at Keystone. Then spent three days riding Crested Butte (amazing!). Then met up with our friend Becky and spent two days riding Telluride. Back to Crested Butte and I decide to spend my last day snoeshoeing. Here are tons of photos: http://flickr.com/photos/omega29/sets/72157603873134520/

This is one of my favorites:



I started commuting to work on the track bike again. Its so much fun. I'm glad to be riding again. I'm afraid to say I haven't ridden much this winter. A far cry from last winter. Sucks.

Swapped the bars over to old mtb bars on the track bike. Just put new Conti tubulars on her tonight.



Swapped the stem, bars, seatpost and pedals on the road bike. All in an effort to better optimize fit:



And the best one of them all..... New cranks on the singlespeed demon. New handlebars coming soon....



Working on my 2008 race schedule. I am 100% positive it includes Singlespeed World Championships and La Ruta de los Conquistadores.

Some of us are in Arizona right now. Some others are making their way to Spain for a while. I'm jealous and stuck here in Connecticut slaving for 'big brother'.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home