Monday, December 22, 2008

sickness

Why is it that I can not take an airplane from one destination to another without getting sick now-a-days? This is now the second time this year where I have caught some kind of head cold. Woke up yesterday feeling bad and woke up this morning even worse. Head congestion and a sore throat. Tons of hot tea and orange juice later I can finally start my day.

Baghh! I'm on 'vacation' and all I can do is sit around and watch movies in hopes to actually get some rest. Damn, this is so hard given we have over a foot of snow outside. I tried to go up to Vermont this morning to go snowboarding but could not get up and moving knowing I feel horrible and its below 20F up there. Once my day started I figured I could take Omega out snowshoeing but I don't want to go outside. Been mindlessly reading stuff on the internerd all day. I also have to pack for holidays in North Carolina. Might as well go downstairs and find my singlespeed and get 'her packed up....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog! Hope you feel better!

12/22/2008 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home