Friday, December 19, 2008

sleep deprived

The only thing I remember about Puerto Rico is the excellent coffee, a computer screen, green cubicle walls and booking the wrong flights. I worked 20+hrs a day for six days straight. It was so tiresome and I got no time to sleep and enjoy myself. Its even peak surf season too and I didn't even get to go out in the water. Damn.

The only 'chill time' was breakfast. Breakfast entailed this:


Don't forget to vote


All in all, it was alright. I got to do a lot of mentoring and had some people working under me. Met some very nice people and arranged time to go surfing when I return. I also did three months of work in six days. Pretty much pulled off the impossible for this one task at work. Stuff I have never done before. Now I just have to find a way to get back down there in January.




Of course, I come home to this (about a foot of snow in an afternoon):



Looks like I am not getting out on the trail around here anytime soon. Rob, don't stay in Pittsburgh too long so we can ride Pisgah while I am down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home