Sunday, January 14, 2007

Vicious Cycles Happenings

Carl and the crew at Vicious Cycles have been hard at work this winter. Major changes to the website including adding more frames (The Groover 29er) with easier navigation, ecommerce for shirts, mugs and such, and the creation of our team page. Check 'em out.

The team colors are also changing for 2007. I will be updating you with the paint schemes shortly.

New bikes... Always gotta love getting a new bike. I'm going to a 29er fully rigid singlespeed for 2007. Just finalized the dimensions on a Motivator 29er singelspeed with Eccentric bottom bracket and 438mm rigid fork. Can't wait to ride it.

I'm trying to figure out which wheels I want to run. I've got my eyes set on these wheelsets:
What do you recommend?

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home