Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007 Race Schedule

Haven't had the chance to sit down and plan my 2007 race schedule. That is something I'll have to do this week. I do know it'll focus on primarily the 100miler races and I want to do a few more than last year (including at least one out in the Rocky Mountains).

I'll also do the two east coast NORBA National races, Dark Horse 40, Vermont 50 and All-A-Muchy 50k amongst others. Might tackle the Mt. Washington Hillclimb 'practice ride' again like I did in 2005. Thinking about doing that on my track bike (fixie!). I told Eric (my tattoo artist) that if he gets into the race I'll do the practice ride. My friend Bryan from Maine is also thinking about doing the hillclimb.

I plan on updating this when I figure out my schedule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

11/10/2008 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home