Tuesday, August 19, 2008

we are coming for your cheese and wine

Starting tomorrow, singlespeed mountain bike racers will be trickling into the great city of San Francisco over there in the republik of Kalifornia. Why? The SingleSpeed Mountain Bike World Championship. That's why!

I will grace the city with my appearance this Friday morning.

It will be a big party.

It will be a grand 'ole time.

It'll be good old bicycle racing.

Myself and [quite] a few others will be camping all weekend. I am looking forward to it.



What have I been doing in preparation? White Water Rafting. That's right, my close friends and I went on an overnight white water rafting trip on the Penobscot River in northern Maine last week. What a blast!







Sometimes the boat flips...


Fun!


We ate like Kings and Queens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home