Sunday, July 22, 2007

good rides, gear, la ruta

Wednesday's ride was awesome. Went out in the nasty humidity for around 3hours. Random trails, random turns. Was lost for a while but it felt great. Michaux's bust quickly faded away as the pedals turned and I flew through the damp forest. Eventually found my way to trails I'm familiar with. Then stumbled upon some cool stunts. Went back yesterday with my camera. Check it:










Latest updates on my main ride:
  • Swapped the EL Caminos for 2007 XTR disc
  • Ergon GC2 grips
  • fixed my Shimano 959 pedals so the Time pedals went back in the box
  • removed bashguard (bb is high enough to not need it)
  • been playing with 34x20, 34x21 and 32x20
  • 25lbs


Figured out the remainder of the year's vacation time... Sucks to have to plan so far ahead but that's what happens when you only have 15 vacation days per calendar year to work with. SO, its now feasible for me to do La Ruta this year. Count me in. I just have to finish the logistics of registering.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Those grips are the shiznit!

7/31/2007 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home