Monday, August 27, 2007

Shenandoah is coming

This coming weekend is Labor Day weekend. Already? Yeah, that's what I said. That means the NEU series finale is this weekend... The Shenandoah Mountain 100.

What have I been doing to get ready? Went White Water Rafting down on the New River in West Virginia the other week and basically have just been resting. Seemed to work well for the 101.

Am I reading this correctly? Looks like Floyd will be making an appearance at the SM100. Guess I should be stockpiling my red blood cells. haha. Something tells me he won't be on a singlespeed. Slacker!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey and Mandi said...

If I don't see you before the start at the SM100, Good Luck. Joey and I will be single speeding, I hope it doesn't take to much extra time! should be a good one. oh yeah and thanks for the comment on our blog. good luck. mandi

8/31/2007 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home